NetFort Careers – Software Engineer
Are you coming home to Galway for Christmas and not looking forward to going back? NetFort are looking for software engineers if you’d like to stick around!
We are seeking a software engineer to join our product development team in Galway. You will be working on adding new features, ongoing development and providing advanced support for NetFort’s Network Traffic and Security Monitoring product and associated projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Software development in C
- Linux and associated tools,
- Debuggers, profilers, memory tools
- Version control and build systems (CVS, Git, Jenkins etc)
- Networking protocols TCP/IP, UDP, DNS and network infrastructure knowledge
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and able to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, demonstrating good initiative and willingness to learn
- Capable of working autonomously and also in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to record technical details efficiently and accurately
- Manage work independently with guidance on milestone dates
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our support group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Flexible working hours required on occasions
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related courses
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Talk to us now:
Contact us at email@example.com (attachments in PDF format only) or call us at +1 (262) 374 3311 or +353 91 426 565 in EMEA.