NetFort has been acquired by Rapid7. Press release here
In less than 30 minutes, I had installed the LANGuardian software on a VM, configured and obtained comprehensive visibility on a new remote office in Virginia. No shipping of hardware, no EOL warranty.
LANGuardian has been essential to the DCX-CHOL strategy of securing all aspects of its network resources. We use the LANGuardian to monitor for both internal and external threats to DCX-CHOL’s cybersecurity.
LANGuardian has brought us much-needed visibility to our network, providing the level of detail required to resolve performance issues. The user interface is so intuitive we were up and running as soon as we installed it. Whether investigating past events or trying to resolve issues in real time, LANGuardian has become our go-to tool for network analytics.
This product is amazing… I’m getting an insight into the network that I have never had before and seeing activity that I just did know was going on!!
Oil and Gas Industry
I would attribute the value and capability that LANGuardian offers as the turning point in our proactive defense strategy to the WannaCrypt Ransomware epidemic.
Unleash the Power of LANGuardian
- Centralize, search and monitor traffic from every location
- Monitors network performance and utilization in real time
- Alerts on anomalies and security issues
- Search, report by IP address or user name
- Troubleshoot and drill down instantly
- Run real-time or historical forensics
- See what apps are hogging resources and bandwidth
- Continuously health-check network and user activity
- Investigate misuse and issues in real time
- See data in context, then drill down to readable detail
- Generate management-ready reports
Access our Online Demo
(No Need to Register!)
What is LANGuardian?
NetFort LANGuardian is deep-packet inspection software that monitors network and user activity.
LANGuardian’s generation and storage of network metadata, results in a massive data reduction while still retaining rich detail over long periods critical for multiple network security and operational use cases.
Use LANGuardian to monitor and troubleshoot network operations and security from a single system
- Find out what users are doing internally
- Troubleshoot bandwidth issues
- Find out who’s deleted a file or folder from a network share
- Track access to confidential data
- Create a dashboard to track WannaCry Ransomware attacks
- Receive an immediate security alert on suspicious activity on the network
- Perform forensics to diagnose recent network issues
Your single point of reference for Network and User Activity Monitoring
Companies rely on LANGuardian for detailed network traffic analysis and visibility
Just a few LANGuardian features customers love
No proxy, logs, agents or clients: Monitors via the SPAN, port mirror or TAP.
Bandwidth monitoring anywhere: Determine who and what is using the most bandwidth across the network, not just at the edge.
Network Inventory: List and track the servers and applications on the network and their users.
No bespoke hardware: Software-only product that runs on industry-standard hardware or VMware.
Independent audit trail:Monitors traffic to file shares and SQL databases to provide an audit trail of access to sensitive information.
Customizable report capability: Easily develop reports and alerts to meet local compliance obligations.
Easy to use:Network Traffic Analysis does not have to be complex.
User behavior insight: Drill down to see “who is doing what” in fine-grained detail.
Ideal for remote sites: Centralize, search and monitor traffic from every site.