NetFort Careers – Software Developer
NetFort are seeking a software developer to join their product development team in Galway. You will be working on adding new features, ongoing development and providing advanced support for NetFort’s Network Traffic and Security Monitoring product and associated projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Software development in C, Perl and other scripting languages.
- Linux and associated tools,
- Debuggers, profilers, memory tools (gdb, oprofile, Valgrind, etc)
- Version control and build systems (CVS, Git, Jenkins etc)
- Networking protocols TCP/IP, UDP, DNS and network infrastructure knowledge
- REST API and inter process communication
- Strong problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Network Security, IDS, DPI, NetFlow
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and able to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, demonstrating good initiative and willingness to learn
- Capable of working autonomously and also in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to record technical details efficiently and accurately
- Manage work independently with guidance on milestone dates
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our support group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Flexible working hours required on occasions
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related courses
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Talk to us now:
Contact us at email@example.com (attachments in PDF format only) or call us at +1 (262) 374 3311 or +353 (91) 520 501 in EMEA.