NetFort Legal & Professional Services Customer Use Cases
LANGuardian is used by some of the world’s leading legal, accountancy and consulting practices to monitor and manage their networks’s performance and security. Professional Services firms use LANGuardian to monitor user activity on the network, to identify and resolve bandwidth management problems and to identify and remove malware and threats.
Our Professional Services customers use LANGuardian for the following :
- Network Activity Monitoring
- User Activity Monitoring
- Bandwidth Management
- Problem detection
- Forensic Analysis
Professional Services choose LANGuardian for these reasons:
- Monitor and Control Access to Sensitive Data – legal, accountancy and consulting firms frequently deal with highly sensitive data relating to their clients. LANGuardian helps these firms ensure that they can see at all times who accesses particular files, data and other network resources.
- User Behaviour Insight – LANGuardian lets you drill down to see “who is doing what” in fine-grained detail. This helps you quickly identify users who are making inappropriate use of the network or who are accessing sites and resources that are off-limits.
- Bandwidth Problem Detection – LANGuardian can quickly pin-point the cause of poor network performance due to reduced bandwidth, down to the individual application, user or file. With the growth in video usage in particular, LANGuardian helps to identify any ‘bandwidth hogs’ that are reducing overall network performance.
- No proxy, Agents or Clients – When you use a proxy server clients must be configured to ensure they are routed through the proxy. And a lot of traffic on the internet is no longer “proxyable”, or the proxy log is hard to interpret. LANGuardian monitors via the SPAN or TAP port and is not a proxy-based solution.
- Speed – LANGuardian supports speeds greater than 1Gb per second
- Rock solid – professional services firms want a system that is stable and performs consistently under pressure.
- No Impact on Network Performance – because LANGuardian monitors passively through SPAN ports there is no impact on network performance.
Find out more
If you have any questions about how LANGuardian can meet your requirements, please contact us. If you would like to see LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a free 30-day trial to try it on your own network with your own data.
Talk to us now
Talk to NetFort today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +353 (91) 520 501.