NetFort Financial Customer Use Cases
Banks, Insurance companies and other financial institutions have a huge focus on network security and resilience. The cost of a breach or failure is not just financial – it can have a big impact on reputation.
LANGuardian is in daily use by financial institutions around the globe who want to manage their networks effectively. Customers include ANZ Bank, City National Bank and Canada Life.
Our financial clients use it for:
- Network Activity Monitoring
- User Activity Monitoring
- Bandwidth Management
- Problem detection
- Forensic Analysis
Banks and Insurance firms choose LAN Guardian for these reasons:
- Rock solid – financial services firms want a system that is stable and performs consistently.
- User behavior insight – LAN Guardian lets you drill down to see “who is doing what” in fine-grained detail.
- Ideal for a branch network – LAN Guardian works really well when you have a centralised switch, for example in a bank branch network.
- No impact on network performance – LANGuardian monitors passively through SPAN ports so it has no impact on network performance.
Find out more
If you have any questions about how LANGuardian can meet your requirements, please contact us. If you would like to see LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a free 30-day trial to try it on your own network with your own data.
Talk to us now
Talk to NetFort today. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at +353 (91) 520 501.