NetFort eCommerce Customer Use Cases
LANGuardian is used around the globe by eCommerce and online retailers who want to manage their networks effectively. Our online and ecommerce customers use LANGuardian to monitor both internal network usage behavior as well as monitoring external access to their network by customers, partners and suppliers.
Online customers range from one of America’s largest retail marketing service providers to online betting service Paddy Power.
Our eCommerce customers use LANGuardian for the following :
- Network Activity Monitoring
- User Activity Monitoring
- Bandwidth Management
- Problem detection
- Forensic Analysis
eCommerce firms choose LANGuardian for these reasons:
- User behaviour insight – LAN Guardian lets you drill down to see “who is doing what” in fine-grained detail. In particular, it gives you great insight into how external users are behaving on the network.
- Bandwidth Problem detection – LANGuardian can quickly pin-point the cause of poor network performance due to reduced bandwidth, down to the individual application, user or file.
- Speed – LANGuardian supports speeds greater than 1Gb per second
- Rock solid – eCommerce customers want a system that is stable and performs consistently under pressure.
- No impact on network performance – LANGuardian monitors passively through SPAN ports so it has no impact on network performance.
Find out more
If you have any questions about how LANGuardian can meet your requirements, please contact us. If you would like to see LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a free 30-day trial to try it on your own network with your own data.
Talk to us now
Talk to NetFort today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +353 91 426 565.