Every single day, LANGuardian boosts network performance and security
Plus, it literally takes minutes to complete tasks like these:
- Find Ransomware caused by WannaCry
- Find clients using SMB1
- Troubleshoot network congestion
- Generate a report by user name on every access to a specific file or folder
- Find out who is accessing external proxies
- Provide data to support data centre or cloud migration projects
- Track what is on the network including servers, applications and mobile devices
“LANGuardian has been essential to the DCX-CHOL strategy of securing all aspects of its network resources. We use the LANGuardian tools to monitor for both internal and external threats to DCX-CHOLs cyber security.”
Lead Network Engineer
Industries using NetFort LANGuardian
What customers love about LANGuardian
Monitor and Control Access: See at all times who accesses particular files, data and other network resources.
No impact on network performance: Monitors passively through SPAN ports.
Speed: Supports speeds greater than 1Gbps
Bandwidth Problem detection: Drill down to see “who is doing what” in fine-grained detail.
Rock Solid: Stable and performs consistently
Ideal for remote sites: Centralize, search and monitor traffic from every site.
No bespoke hardware: Software-only product that runs on industry-standard hardware, VMware or Hyper-V.
Independent audit trail:Monitors traffic to file shares and SQL databases to provide an audit trail of access to sensitive information.
Customizable report capability: Easily develop reports and alerts to meet local compliance obligations.