We Are Hiring – Senior Software Engineers
At NetFort, we design and develop software that analyzes network traffic using deep packet inspection techniques to give our customers a unique level of internal visibility, including user activity, file and database monitoring, intrusion detection, bandwidth usage and Internet access.
We are located in Galway, a great cultural and sporting city, and one of the fastest growing cities in Europe.
Our engineers work on core R&D projects from requirements capture and analysis through design and coding to deployment and support.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be involved in the following life-cycle activities:
- Software architecture and detailed design, helping to interpret and analyze requirements
- Software development to written technical specifications and coding standards
- Testing, finding and fixing faults
- Participation in reviews during the life-cycle
You will be part of a multi-skilled team working closely with specialists from across several disciplines, including systems engineers and project managers. You may be working on a number of projects at the same time.
Our projects range from rapid developments where tight timescales apply (a few weeks) to full scale developments (up to 2 years).
You will learn exciting technologies. We offer competitive salaries and share options.
- UNIX, C, Python
- Technologies: TCP/IP networking, UNIX and kernel programming
- Experience in developing high performance code solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Degree in IT, Electronic or Computer Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years design and development experience.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system concepts, GIT and JIRA
- Professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative
- Team player, dynamic and creative.