NetFort LANGuardian Training Course for IT Professionals
LANGuardian Training Course: Continuous Network Traffic & Security Monitoring
Last month, we launched our new one-day training course on the topic of Continuous Network Traffic and Security Monitoring.
The first delivery of this hands-on training course will take place at SureSkills, 14 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2 on Thursday, 19th October 2017.
- Network Traffic Monitoring: Choosing the optimal points on your network for capturing network traffic
- Customization: Report variables, custom reports, dashboards and application names
- IDS: How to get alerts, what reports to look at, write your own rules and remove false positives
- Analyzing Traffic Flows: How to identify suspicious inbound/outbound activity and troubleshoot bandwidth Issues
- Ransomware: What to watch out for (renames/trends) and build your own dashboard
- Web Monitoring and User Forensics: Proxy/non-Proxy
- Network Inventory: DHCP servers
- 3rd Party Integrations and Roadmap
Our technical experts, Darragh Delaney and Aisling Brennan will facilitate this one-day training course.
If you would like to reserve a seat on this upcoming training course, or indeed enquire regarding our next course; call a member of our Customer Support Team today on +353 (91) 426 565