NetFort introduce LANGuardian install wizard for VMWARE
NetFort install wizard for VMWARE ESX
NetFort, a leading developer of innovative software for monitoring activity on computer networks, today announced the availability of LANGuardian install wizard for VMWARE ESX. Everything you need to get a forensics system up and running is included in the new download. You can use LANGuardian to:
- Track down who or what is causing bandwidth usage problems on your network
- Get an audit trail of file and folder activity on file share without the need for agents or server logging
- Monitor internet activity passively without the need for proxy servers
- Get real time and historical forensics data directly from network packets
- Find out what users are doing on your network
This version is intended to deploy NetFort LANGuardian onto licensed instances of VMware® ESXi™ versions 5.1 and 5.5 only.
LANGuardian is a passive Deep Packet Inspection system which provides network and security managers with fine-grained detail about user activity, network activity and bandwidth usage. The LANGuardian OVA deployment wizard is a Windows application that deploys and configures the LANGuardian onto your ESX server in minutes.
A 30 day trial version can be downloaded from here.