Internet Monitoring Solution
Employee Internet monitoring is one of the main features of LANGuardian. It allows you to monitor Internet overuse or misuse by the employees in your organization. LANGuardian connects to a SPAN or mirror port and it uses deep packet inspection techniques to extract the user metadata from network packets. User names are also shown though integration with Active Directory.
When employees start using up the bandwidth meant for business purposes for personal reasons, employee internet monitoring will help you to find who is responsible, the websites visited, and the websites which consumed the bandwidth.
NetFort LANGuardian –
Employee Internet Monitoring Software.
LANGuardian is a comprehensive employee internet monitoring software solution that enables companies to log, retain, review and report on employee Internet activity. It monitors Internet activity by analysing network traffic.
No Log Files Needed!
Monitors Proxy & Direct Activity
Just Setup a SPAN or Mirror Port!
Common use cases for Employee Internet Monitoring:
- See what websites are consuming the most bandwidth on your network.
- Report on Internet sites accessed by employees in your organization.
- See what protocols are used for communication. HTTP, Bittorrent, SMTP, etc…
- Identify internet abuse like excessive internet usage or large downloads.
- Alert on issues like ransomware or malware
- Get notified on anomalies like a sudden spike in internet usage.
- Get real-time and historical bandwidth graphs with drill down to finer details of inbound and outbound traffic flows.
- Respond to copyright infringement notices from third parties.
Employee Internet Monitoring Software – Your Next Steps
If you have any questions about the LANGuardian employee Internet monitoring solution, please contact us. If you would like to see LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a free 30-day trial to try it on your own network with your own data.
Talk to us now
Talk to NetFort today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (262) 374 3311 or +353 91 426 565 in EMEA.