What is LANGuardian?
NetFort LANGuardian is deep-packet inspection software that monitors network and user activity. Phenomenal visibility – discover what’s REALLY happening on your network
Be it sluggish networks, intrusion attempts, or file-encrypting ransomware, a single instance of LANGuardian provides all the visibility and detail you need to immediately detect and resolve any issues. Read More….
Get all the visibility you need with LANGuardian
What makes LANGuardian so unique?
- Easy to deploy, no major changes to the network, no agents, clients, or logs required
- No shipping of hardware
- Download and deploy on standard hardware, VMware or Hyper-V
- No flow enabled devices required (NetFlow, sFlow)
- Deploy anywhere – network core, remote sites, and/or data centers
- Netfort’s unique metadata provides readable, interpretable detail that can be retained for long periods without expensive storage
- Search by username, IP address or subnet, file name, or web address
- Drill down to get readable detail; ideal for multiple network security and operational use cases
- See detail like usernames, file and folder names, domains, URIs, SQL queries
- Very easy to use
- Trusted by more than 400,000 users
- Integrates seamlessly with tools like SolarWinds and Splunk