NetFort McAfee Integration Options
NetFort LANGuardian integrates seamlessly into a McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) environment to provide IT departments with an additional data stream – network user activity data – to be integrated into dashboards, graphs, and timelines.
When LANGuardian data is integrated into ESM, security managers get a single point of access to information about every aspect of the IT environment. Data provided to ESM by LANGuardian includes activity on Windows file shares, the Internet and social media, bandwidth consumption, and use of mobile devices on the network (BYOD). With its database of historical network activity, LANGuardian adds forensic capability to ESM without the need for software agents.
- Insight into internal user activity ensures stronger security
- Real-time visibility of all aspects of user activity, with drilldown to additional detail when needed
- Built-in database of historical network activity supports forensic investigation and troubleshooting, and strengthens compliance.
- Provides IT with management reporting data to ensure usage policies are enforced and critical network resources are used efficiently
- Quick to deploy and easy to manage
Data in context
Iintegrating LANGuardian with ESM enables security managers to see network activity data in context – for example, they can see traffic activity for a file share in the context of other compliance information, or in the context of the physical device on which the share is located.
The data forwarded by LANGuardian to ESM is a subset of the extremely detailed information that LANGuardian gathers about network activity. At any point, ESM users can switch to the LANGuardian user interface for further insight into real-time and historical activity.
Find out more
If you have any questions about how LANGuardian can meet your requirements, please contact us. If you would like to see LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a free 30-day trial to try it on your own network with your own data.
Talk to us now
Talk to NetFort today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +353 (91) 520 501.