You may think of your network as the backbone of your IT infrastructure –
but it's also the backbone of your business. Without the network up and
running at optimum performance, every aspect of your business suffers –
work grinds to a halt and productivity drops. If you can't meet compliance
requirements, you could face potential legal risks or fines. And, as recent
high-profile incidents have demonstrated, a breach in network security could
result in a wide range of problems that jeopardize your business.
The bottom line? You need to be able to accurately see what is going
on, and has been going on, with your network at all times.
Deep network insight with lower cost of ownership
LANGuardian network monitoring software is designed to maximize the return on your
- Unlike other products that provide full packet capture, LANGuardian is a software-only solution that can be deployed as a VMware virtual appliance or installed on a dedicated physical machine.
- Comprehensive usage monitoring and reporting capabilities enable accurate planning that can minimize licensing, hardware and support costs.
- Effective bandwidth management helps minimize the cost of network connectivity.
- Network forensics capabilities enable faster troubleshooting that lowers the overall cost of network ownership.
- Capturing and reporting on internal user activity strengthens security and lowers the overall risk profile of the organization.
- Built-in database of historical network activity strengthens compliance and provides IT with data to ensure usage policies are enforced.
Simply better business insight
LANGuardian from NetFort is an unobtrusive network monitoring solution that gives you total insight into what’s happening along the backbone of your business. With LANGuardian you can become more productive, more secure, and more compliant.
Find out more
If you have any questions about how LANGuardian can help you with your network monitoring requirements,
please contact us. If you would like to see
LANGuardian in action, please try our online demo system or download a
free 30-day trial to try it on your own network
with your own data.